Applied Category Theory 2018 - Leiden
A workshop on applied category theory
Some talks at Applied Category Theory 2018 were videotaped by us.
- David Spivak, A higher-order temporal logic for dynamical systems. Book available here and slides here.
- Fabio Zanasi and Bart Jacobs, Categories in Bayesian networks. Paper available here. (Some sound missing; when you hit silence skip forwards to about 15:00.)
- Bob Coecke and Aleks Kissinger, Causality. Paper available here.
- Samson Abramsky, Games and constraint satisfaction, Part 1 and Part 2. Paper available here.
- Dan Ghica, Diagrammatic semantics for digital circuits. Paper available here.
- Kathryn Hess, Towards a categorical approach to neuroscience.
- Tom Leinster, Biodiversity and the theory of magnitude. Papers available here and here.
- John Baez, Props in network theory. Slides available here, paper here and blog article here
Here is a playlist with all videos