The Statebox Language
The Statebox Language is built using a functional programming approach which utilizes, amongst other things, category theory, petri nets, open games, logic programming and cryptography.
End-to-end correctness proofs are a fundamental design principle, not an afterthought and the core of the language is a mathematically minimalistic structure, aimed to facilitate reasoning about its behaviour.
The Statebox team and advisors consist of world renowned experts in mathematics, computer science and blockchain technology. By combining a strong scientific research method with engineering we are building the next generation of computer systems.
- Anastasija Antonenko
- Anthony Di Franco
- Anton Livaja
- Bert Spaan
- Daniël Johannes van Dijk
- Emilia Gheorghe
- Fabrizio Romano Genovese
- Florian Glatz
- Jelle Herold
- Bob Coecke - Oxford University Quantum Group
- Brendan Fong - MIT Department of Mathematics
- David I. Spivak - MIT Department of Mathematics
- Fredrik Nordvall Forsberg - Stratchlyde Mathematically Structured Programming Group
- Neil Ghani - Head of Stratchlyde Mathematically Structured Programming Group
- Pawel Sobocinski - Faculty Member - School of Electronics and Computer, University of Southampton
- Philip Zahn - Assistant Professor - University of St. Gallen
- Viktor Winschel - PhD Economics, University of Mannheim
If you have a technical background, especially involving functional programming, blockchain, type theory, category theory, petri nets, security or related expertise we would like to hear from you.