The Statebox Language
The Statebox language is built using a functional programming approach which utilizes, amongst other things, category theory, Petri nets, open games, logic programming and cryptography.
End-to-end correctness proofs are a fundamental design principle, not an afterthought and the core of the language is a mathematically minimalistic structure, aimed to facilitate reasoning about its behaviour.
The Statebox team and advisors consist of world renowned experts in mathematics, computer science and blockchain technology. By combining a strong scientific research method with engineering we are building the next generation of computer systems.
- Alex Gryzlov
- Anthony Di Franco
- Anton Livaja
- Bert Spaan
- Daniël Johannes van Dijk
- Emi Gheorghe
- Erik Post
- Fabrizio Romano Genovese
- Florian Glatz
- Floris M. Berkhout
- Jelle Herold
- Ryan Wisnesky
- Bob Coecke - Quantum Group, University of Oxford
- Brendan Fong - Department of Mathematics, MIT
- David I. Spivak - Department of Mathematics, MIT
- Dusko Pavlovic - ASECOlab, University of Hawaii
- Fredrik Nordvall Forsberg - MSPG, University of Strathclyde
- Jules Hedges - Quantum Group, University of Oxford
- Neil Ghani - MSPG, University of Strathclyde
- Pawel Sobocinski - School of Electronics and Computer Science, University of Southampton
- Philip Zahn - University of St. Gallen
- Robin Piedeleu - Quantum Group, University of Oxford
- Viktor Winschel - OICOS
If you have a technical background, especially involving functional programming, blockchain, type theory, category theory, petri nets, security or related expertise we would like to hear from you. Note that we are not hiring at the moment, but we will consider your application when this is the case in the future.